Father got me admitted in a college near home so I could spend more time in field: Isro chief Sivan ~ The pressclub

Current affairs and news

Follow us on twitter

@PressclubThe

Monday 29 July 2019

Father got me admitted in a college near home so I could spend more time in field: Isro chief Sivan

Isro chairman Kailasavadivoo Sivan is the first graduate in his family. His brother and two sisters were unable to complete higher education due to poverty. "When I was in college, I used to help my father in the field. That was the reason he got me admitted in a college near our house," Sivan told TOI. "Only when I had completed my BSc (Mathematics) with 100% marks, his mind changed."

from India News | Latest News Headlines & Live Updates from India - Times of India https://ift.tt/2LQdXRw
via IFTTT
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Amezon

https://ninachikoriya.wooplr.com/s/NQJFPKCks?ref=cp.c.i.f

Echo

iPhone

Amezon

Amezon

Amezon

Amezon

Amezon

Amezon

Amazon

Definition List

Our blog is about daily news and people's awareness. We share news and blog.also we share video from our youtube channel the pressclub.also we are part if twitter account @PressclubThe.

Unordered List

Support